Le Val de l'Hort is anonprofit association "loi 1901" .
Meeting, sharing, tolerance
Le Val de l'Hort aims to promote the taste of the meeting as a way of personal development, the discovery of the Cevennes country as a means of education in natural and cultural heritage, and international trade to learn living the difference.
For this, the Association has a structure with all authorizations to host various audiences, in optimal conditions of safety and health.
With this tool, the Val de l'Hort developed a very particular ethic of sharing, discovering others and tolerance.
This social dimension extends through the hiring and training of people in difficulty.
To promote social diversity, the association seeks to promote access to the center the largest number, with rates studied in more equitable and flexible services.
A Short History of the Association:
- 1967: acquisition and site development by the National Committee of UCJG (YMCA French branch).
- 1986: creation of the Association called "Village Unionist Cévenol" affiliated with the National Alliance of YMCAs. Opening of the center and hosting to host youth camps and summer camps. The capacity from 45 to 70.
- 1993: joining the UCRIF (Union Centre de Rencontres Internationales de France)
- 1994: change of name the Association became the "Val de l'Hort."
- 2002: Tourism and Handicap Labelling
- 2005: UCRIF becomes Ethic-Eatpes, Val de l'Hort too.
- 2007: renovation and expansion of the building: The center now has 92 beds and 45 tent lasts